Liza includes techniques which balance the emotional body in all her sessions, and has received training in a variety of emotional healing work. She also teaches many of these tools to her clients, both during sessions and in occasional workshops. All these techniques allow the mind and body to rest while held emotions gently release, restoring the free the flow of energy which is natural to us.
During sessions the work is tailored to each individual and may include the following modalities:
- Reiki – While Reiki supports all levels of our being at once, an advanced technique called the Mental Treatment allows the energy to focus on a mental level, enhancing mental and emotional balance. Learn more!
- SomatoEmotional Release – During bodywork, emotions are often released which have been held by the body, and this modality is the emotional adjunct to Craniosacral Therapy, developed by osteopath John Upledger. Learn more!
- Releasing Emotional Patterns with Essential Oils – Developed by Carolyn Mein, D.O., this healing system combines acupuncture points, muscle testing, affirmations and essential oils to clear emotional patterns. Learn more!
- Heart Centered Therapy – Developed by Alaya Chikly, LMT, this loving, gentle approach to dialoguing with the body releases old trauma at its inception, and is the emotional adjunct to Lymph Drainage Therapy. Learn more!
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) – Tapping combines modern psychology and acupressure, in the form of fingertip tapping on 12 acupuncture points, to improve emotional and physical health. Learn more!
- Meditation – Meditation dismantles emotional roadblocks so we can directly experience the flow that we are, and Liza delights in sharing this gift with her clients who wish to experience it!