Developed by Bruno Chikly M.D., Lymph Drainage Therapy (LDT) is a powerful manual technique which improves the circulation of lymph fluid in the body, assisting with immune function, detoxification, tissue regeneration, and relaxation. LDT uses gentle manual maneuvers to aid in the re-circulation of body fluids. Using a light touch, trained therapists are able to detect the specific rhythm, direction, depth and quality of lymph flow anywhere in the body and to redirect it in new healthier pathways.
LDT works to bring balance both inside and out. When applied on the face, the detoxification and regeneration of tissues creates a visible glow, and overall improvement of the skin. The best part is, the treatment is extremely relaxing and good for our health, from the inside out!
Liza was honored to complete the first two levels of training with Dr. Chikly himself and the third level with his trainer, David Doublestein, MSPT.
Conditions which may be improved with Lymph Drainage Therapy include:
- Skin conditions e.g. acne, aging skin, eczema, rosacea
- Chronic pain e.g. headaches, arthritis, sinus problems, fibromyalgia
- Digestive problems e.g. constipation, irritable bowel syndrome
- Edema (swelling) and sports injuries
- Toxicity e.g. help with detoxification programs
- Stress e.g. depression, anxiety, insomnia
- Immune system challenges e.g. chronic infections, HIV disease